Job Location: Alba
The candidate will be part of the R&D Sensory team, participating in all the activities related to panel leading, data analysis, presentation of sensory results that help to guide R&D project teams and external collaborators.
About the Role:
- Conduct consumer testing – utilizing Sensory methods, Sensory tools and statistical evaluation to report results that help to guide R&D projects.
- Conduct regular events and tests to refresh current panelists on profiles and introduce new products
- Arranges product evaluations for innovations, product development projects, shelf life testing, plant production transfer etc.
- Analyze and interpret sensory data, including generating statistical results and graphs for completed sensory data.
- Develop focused Sensory panels – including developing new methods and bringing new method into the company.
- Ability to listen and identify project objective and develop research plan.
- Must have excellent communication skills including ability to write concise, informative reports and verbally present complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Staying current with literature and information about sensory evaluation.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Food Science- Physical Science- Social Science or Market Research preferred). MS in Sensory Science preferred.
- Knowledge in statistics;
- Demonstrated generalized knowledge and experience of Sensory and Consumer testing methodologies including descriptive analysis- panel moderating- discrimination testing- consumer research- questionnaire design- data analysis and interpretation.
- Highly developed soft skills required for effective data presentation and business influence based on results.
- Deep knowledge into category specific methodology and serving protocols for the assigned category.
- Competency with Windows based software (Microsoft Office)
- Advanced understanding of basic and multivariate statistics
- Demonstrated interpersonal and team skills (organization- prioritization- communication- and flexibility)
- Ability to problem solve-with attention to detail
- Ability to simplify complex data analysis to actionable- easy to understand insights.
- Able to multi task- work alone and in a team
- Experience with XLSTAT STATGRAPHICS and Compusense Data Collection software a plus
- Good presentation skills.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: end of April